Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thank God the NFL is here...

This week, I decided to go with the numbers with betting. Stupid move.


We did hit the Over in the horror show of a bloodbath that was basically the end of Oklahoma St.'s season.


We missed on the Under in the Cubs-Reds game, thanks to top shelf defense by the Cubs, 3 errors in one inning.


Charlie Weis should have to owe me $440 for that ungodly awful thing he does called thinking. Pass the ball up by 3 with less than 3 minutes left? You fat, dumb moron. Have another donut and think about that again, while I ice my ass because of your decison making.


But the best of the day, Georgia and South Carolina's offenses last week looked like two swimmer with no arms trying to stay afloat in the ocean. This week? Let's put it this way, the game went over by 8 minutes left.... in the 2nd quarter. Now that is comedy. All you can do is laugh it off.


This is why Vegas has a new posh club every week. You're welcome Mirage.


1-3 for the day, down $700, the bankroll is now $7,740.
Again, thank GOD the NFL is here.
Here are my picks for Sunday:


Vikings -4 over the Browns - Yes I know, good Vikings team on the road against an awful Browns team and i am only laying 4? Smells as fishy as hearing Amy Winehouse successfully completing rehab.

I just cannot see Cleveland scoring much on that solid defense, especially with 2 Tons of Fun (The Williams DT's) cleared to play. We will risk $660 to win $600.



Over Baltimore Ravens 24.5 points scored @ even money. Yes, I think the Ravens defense scores 7 by themselves this week. Ray Rice will have some fun as well.


Risk $350 to Win $350.


Lastly, I know I should not bet an Over this high in Week 1, but I remember the Saints-Lions game from last season. And the Saints just went NUTS on the Lions. Granted, the Saints have a few injuries to bear, but that will make them throw even more. The Lions will get their fair share of points as well. Over 48.5.


Risk $440 to Win $400.


What the hell, I feel so confident in these picks.... wrapped them all up in a parlay as well for $100.


Risking $100 to Win $600 (I am prolly on Tilt here, and burning money, but go with me here.)


Lets hope the change of pace gives us the Winning Streak we need. I feel like Axel in The Gambler right now, paying my bookie..


"Theres 2, 3, 4, 44 with the Vig."

No comments:

Post a Comment