Friday, September 11, 2009

On the right track in the NFL!

Last night should've been the beginning of the comeback trail.

I am flipping between NBC for the Titan-Steeler war, and the whores that are ESPN, and I see these 2 scores.

Titans 0, Steelers 0

and

Georgia Tech 21, Clemson 0.

This was perfect! GT is at home and releasing the hounds on Clemson, and I have a close game in Pitt. Sounds like a banner night..

Then, Georgia Tech melted down like Michael Richards on stage in front of a crowd. Up 24-7, Clemson fired off 20 straight points, and took a 27-24 lead IN Tech's house!

I was saying to myself in my head "Pressure's building." I didnt want to have to snap like a Slim Jim.

Anyway, GT wins, but does not cover because they get inside the 20 late, and decided to run clock out instead of ending it right there. Im sure the coaching staff took the points and Clemson.

It was a semi-profitable night. Hit the Titans, missed on GT. Up $70 for the night. Red Losbter time!!!

The bankroll is now $8,485.

I will give tonights baseball pick, and toss a column Sat. morning for the College games.

I am going to take the Royals tonight, on the road. Why? Because Zack Greinke is pitching against a weak Indians lineup, who he has dominated lately. Being on the road gives me the good odds at -137.

Greinke and the Royals tonight Risking $411 to Win $300.

I am also going to take the Over 8.5 @ -115 in the Mets-Phillies game. The Mets usually hit Cole Hamels pretty good, and the Phillies will get plenty of runs against a stiff like Figeroua. I just hope the weather holds up.

Over 8.5 Risking $340 to Win $300.

We feel the roll coming.

Baseball Record 1-1, College Football 0-4, NFL 1-0

No comments:

Post a Comment