Monday, September 21, 2009

Spinning in Neutral....No More....



The great ones always bounce back stronger after they got knocked down.

After a horrendous 1-3 College Football Saturday, that included 0-3 in College Football itself, I am not going to lie, I felt the pressure to have a big day. I could not get ice in the winter on Saturday. Hell, I was desperate enough to actually do a teaser. (My bookie thanks me privately. I can tell.).

No more desperation now.

How about a 5-0 NFL Sunday on the straight bets! Thats right, if you read this blog, and you rolled the dice on my picks, you at least owe me lunch.

The Over wages in Atlanta and Green Bay were never in doubt. Bengals and Packers actually went Over before halftime. I do not care who you are, everybody likes no stress in winning money.

The Saints scored more on the Eagles than Gene Simmons on a 24 country Kiss World Tour.

Buffalo put an early 17-0 stranglehold on the Bucs, and never really let go, but I did have to be a bit nervous in San Diego, when I saw Phillip Rivers was in Rambo-mode in the 1st half, throwing over 250 yards.

We got through that as well.

Ironically enough, we missed the Teaser, due to the fact that the Packers were exposed at home by the Bengals. I feel tainted just even making a teaser bet. Kind of like a National Title winner in football that had a tie on their records, before the new overtime rules came in effect.

We are now 11-2 in NFL bets, upping the bankroll to $11,040 (up $1,040).

Now, onto the Monday night picks:

There is a few guarentees with the Houston Astros the past few years. Miguel Tejada's age goes up 2 years for every calendar year, Roy Oswalt bulldogs himself into the infirmary, and most important of all, Wandy Rodriguez is GOLD at home!

Lets take Wandy and the Stros -145 and take the Under 8.5 @-120 against the Cardinals.

Risk $435 to Win $300 on the Astros.

Risk $360 to Win $300 on the Under.

Now, onto the Monday night game, which I really had to look over more times than Louie Anderson was thrown off the set of Coming to America for actually eating the McDowell's food.

Ive notice the past year that Peyton Manning does just enough to win. Miami has a very good defense, and I see their offense wanting to keep Manning off the field as much as possible, so they will run the ball to death.
Give us the Under 42.5.

Risk $330 to Win $300.


As Alec Baldwin says in Glengarry Glenross , "Go and do likewise gents. Money's out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you".

No comments:

Post a Comment