Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh well....

Well, I was partially right last night. For the first two innings, Nationals starter Garret Mock was a victim. Phillies put up a 5 piece for me, and I was doing the Irish Jig early. It was the only thing satisfying that I got out of that last night.

Cliff Lee shut out the Nationals, and the victim shut the door after the 2nd inning. It happens.

The bankroll is now at $9,150.

We will do two posts today, as I will be taking an afternoon baseball game, so I have something to entertain me today, with another possible post for a night game later.

We like the Under 7.5 in the pitching matchup in St. Louis of Florida's ace Josh Johnson and Joel Pinerio. Day games after night games, you will not get some regulars in there, plus the possibility of that afternoon shadow hanging over the stadium.

Risk $330 to win $300

The other game I like is the Twins over the Indians today @ -155. Joe Mauer is raking again, and he has backhanded Indians starts Aaron Laffey in his career, going 5-13 with a bomb. Indians are also DREADFUL on the road this season, going 19-53.

Risk $465 to Win $300

You people realize that I announced that I will have two different betting posts today? It is like the US Tennis Open. We have both Day and Night Sessions. Yes, I need help...

No comments:

Post a Comment