Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finally on the Cadillac Board!!!!!

So I was watching the Braves-Astros game last night, and I see Wandy Rodriguez doing exactly what he has all season at home. Seven innings of 3 hit, 1 run ball. I should've been psyched, but I couldn't be. Why?

Tommy Hanson was throwing a gem, tossing 8 shutout innings in under 100 pitches. I am finally starting to think that I am just snake-bitten this week in betting, then I got a favor.

Bobby Cox yanked the rookie, for closer Rafael Soriano!! Thank you!

The outcome? Astros score 2 in the 9th, and finally gave me a winner.

We did lose the parlay last night, but we will forget about that.

Last night's profit was $300. ($500 on the Astros win - $200 for the failed parlay)

The Bankroll is now at $8,415.(-1,585)

We are 0-3 in College Football, 1-1 in baseball on straight bets. And now, the NFL is here! Oh boy, im twitching like a fat boy in a candy shop now.

Tonight, we will go with the Tennessee Titans +6.5 against the Steelers. Last year, the Titans beat the Steelers 31-13, without Albert Haynesworth. I think it will be a close game either way, so we will take the points.

Risk $440 to win $400 on the Titans +6.5.

We will also take Georgia Tech -5 tonight over Clemson. GT's Triple Option Offense is a pain in the ass to get ready for, and Clemson is doing on it on a short week of practice.

Risk $330 to win $300 on the Yellow Jackets -5.

Let's Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment