Monday, September 14, 2009

Is it beautiful, or is it not?

There are few things in life that are just so beautiful, it is tough to describe with words.

A perfect sunset, that smile from a beautiful girl intending for you, witnessing your first born's birth are just some of the few I could think of off the top of my head. Oh, here is another one.

Hitting 3-3 on your NFL bets on Sunday, then rolling all 3 bets up like a good joint, and hitting that parlay as well!!! (No, I do not condone marijuana. No, seriously. No, I did not roll my eyes when I said that.)

I have said that we needed to right the ship, because the first 2 weeks of college football made me feel like a banker in Riker's Island for a weekend.

Minny ran roughshot over the Brownies, Baltimore's offense looked like how their defense is suppose to be, and the Over in New Orleans? Well, I hit the ticket window on that one with 6 minutes left in the half.

The Tilt parlay was huge as well. We cut into the red numbers big time, up $1950 for the day. The bankroll is now at $9,650, only down $350 after College Football made me feel like a virgin on Prom Night.

Now onto the Monday Night Games:

Tonight is all about the Chaulk. We like both the Pats and Bolts. We also like them doing it in style.

Risking $330 to win $300 on 4 bets tonight.

Pats -11 and Over 47- Brady is back. Time to go back to arcade style offense.

Bolts -10 and Over 42.5- Bolts have a tendecy to whore out the Raiders.

Lets keep this hot steak in the NFL going!

Baseball 2-3, College Football 1-7, NFL 4-0, Parlays 1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment