Saturday, September 19, 2009

Let's not jinx ourselves...

Wow. We are on that stretch that whatever you touch turns into gold. This is what it mustve felt like for Michael Jordan late in the 4th Quarter of the final game in the NBA Finals. Just give him the ball and he will win it somehow. That is how I feel with the betting.

Give me the spreads, I will find a way to make money! I just wished I could get away with a pushoff like MJ did against Bryon Russell in that Game 6.



We smashed both bets last night. I said Boise St. laying those points, said it was a line that smelled like a Portuguese Cathouse. Fresno St. gave them a scare, and they scored at least 17 points like I said they would, and that Boise St. would take care of the rest for the Over. Boise St. almost covered the Over by themselves.

I was watching this game, called up my friend Joe (another sick feternity member of Degenerate's of America, and the man that changed my life by persuading me to make my first bet. We will tell that story one day.) Here is how the conversation went, in the 2nd quarter, when Boise St. was embarrassing Fresno St. 24-3.

Joe: Vegas screwed up this line, they are in for a rye-kicking!

Me: Fresno just scored!

Joe: Get the *&^% out of here, let me see... WOW, the Over is looking quite tasty now.

Me: Fresno crowd is back in it, Boise went 3 and toast.

Joe: This is getting a bit interesting.... maybe Vegas did know something.

Me: The Fresno kid just broke another 60 yarder off in Boise's ass. 24-17.

Joe: Go to the window for the Over bet now, put on the diaper for the game bet.

Don't you just love those games as a bettor???

We are now 3-0 this week in College Football, upping our mark to 4-7 after a brutal start.

The bankroll is now... $10,710! We are really in the black now, and not just enough money to get me a freaking Happy Meal from Mcdonald's.

Now onto the wages:


I would love to lay 30 with Florida, but why do it when the O/U is only 52.5? Hell, Florida may put up more than 52 on their own! Over is the bet.

Risk $550 to Win $500

Syracuse likes to get beat by Big 10 teams. Northwestern is a solid program, with an experienced QB. Even though it is on the road, we like Northwestern -3

                                           Risk $330 to Win $300

Lastly, Texas wants revenge. And they get it in a big way at home over Texas Tech. No Michael Crabtree to beat them this time. Come to think of it, there is no Crabtree at all anymore. The bet is Texas -18.5

Risk $330 to Win $300

One baseball game to put in. Jared Weaver has been solid all year round, and is 4-2 with a 3.31 ERA in 13 starts lifetime against the Texas Rangers. Scott Feldman has been very good since the AS Break. Most of all, the Rangers forgot how to hit. We like the Under 9 runs.

Risk $330 to Win $300

There you have it. Now, we make some mortage money!

No comments:

Post a Comment