Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nice choke job by CC

We started off strong. The hockey game went Over in the 2nd period. A quick winner in the pocket.

I should be alright now, CC Sabathia is going for his 20th win. What can go wrong?

Well, how about CC looking like Bob Stanley of the Red Sox in the 1986 World Series. He stunk up the joint. The Rays used him like a cheap hooker.

Baseball is done for the season, at least for now.

A second night in a row, that a big favorite, is covering against the underdog, and the dog scores a garbage touchdown in the final seconds. Some bettors are banging their heads against their desks.

Went 1-2 overall for the night. The Bankroll is now at $7,615.

The dreaded College Football Saturday.... shoot me!

If you have watched Michigan and Michigan St. games, neither team can really stop an offense. The Over is only 54? Am I going to take the bait? Let me check the weather first...

Might be raining. I am still taking the bait. Do you know? Because I am a degenerate, and I believe in a Freshman QB. Light it up Mr. Foricer!

Risk $330 to Win $300 Over 54 Michigan-Michigan St.

I have watched Illinois several times over the past few years, and the one thing that I have learned is that they roll over and play dead like a lazy dog. Penn St. will be in revenge mode sort of resembling Karl in Die Hard, after he finds out that John Mclaine killed his brother.

Risk $330 to Win $300 Penn St. -7 over the Passive Illini

I am such a junkie for the high Overs. Take this Arkansas-Texas A&M game for example. 66 is high, even for a junkie like me, but am I going to bite? Absolutely! Why? Because there is no defense in this game. LETS GO!!!

Risk $330 to Win $300 Over 66 Arkansas-Texas A&M

Last for College Football, I believe in Houston. I believe that they can go up against bad teams, and just completely throttle them. Do not let me down Cougars.

Risk $330 to Win $300 Houston -14.5 over UTEP

One hockey bet, for the first full slate of games. Montreal has scoring.... Buffalo has a ton of scoring... hmmmm.... Tomas Vanek puts in 2 goals in the opener.

Risk $345 to Win $300 Over 5.5 goals Montreal-Buffalo.

Let's put this bad week behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment