Sunday, October 25, 2009

WHITE HOT!!! NFL Time.

Went 4-1 on the College Football Saturday.

2-0 in the NHL

2-1 in College, including The Bailout Game that I have been mentioning since jumpstreet.

The bankroll is starting to get fat, up to $12,395.

Its NFL time, and I will not have another bloodbath week.

Buffalo Bills gave up 320 yards rushing last week, and now go on the road to a Carolina team that might be one of the top 3 running teams in the NFL. Trent Edwards is out as well, but that actually might be an improvement. I suspect a little Steve Smith today as well, otherwise hes going to have to choke a bitch on the sidelines.

Risk $330 to Win $300 on Carolina -7

Everyone jumped on the Steelers early this week, but I only jumped on it when Pro Bowl CB Antoine Winfield was comfirmed as doubtful. Just a bad matchup.

Risk $330 to Win $300 on Steelers -6

Hear me out on this one:

1. The Chargers cant run the ball
2. The Chargers cant stop anything on defense
3. Matt Cassel is playing under the radar good
4. Even when SD was awesome, at KC was always a close, tough game.

Risk $330 to Win $300 on KC +5.5

I am going to bite on the bait again. Indy -14.5 reminds me too much of Eagles-Raiders last week, but I do not care.

Risk $330 to Win $300 on Indy -14.5

There is no way in hell that the Giants come out flat 2 weeks in a row. Sunday Night game, chilly, coming back home to a team that HATES playing in anything remotely cold. Give me Eli's boys in the nightcap.

Risk $330 to Win $300 on NYG -7

I have doubled my bankroll in 6 days, I hope you have been riding the streak as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment