Saturday, October 17, 2009

NFL TIME!!


Split the games tonight. Hit the Over in the Fresno St. game. The refs let San Diego St. mug BYU with no penalties, so BYU won, but did not cover.

The bankroll is now at $8,225.

NFL Time is here!!!! Wooooohooo!!

I love 4 games this week, all will be a nickel risk.

New York Giants - 3 even money over the Saints

If you want to know the reasoning, check out my Sportstown blog. Trust me, it makes alot of sense. I saw this line last Sunday, and bet it immediately.

Risk $500 to Win $500

Seattle Seahawks -3 over the Cards


Simple. The Hawks are awesome at home, especially with Matt Hasselbeck healthy. The Cardinals are notoriously horrific on the road. I smell 2 John Carlson TD's.

Risk $550 to Win $500

Over 40.5 in the Eagles-Raiders Game

Do not worry people, the Eagles will score 41 on their own. Lock this bet up!!!!

Risk $550 to Win $500

You know I hate teasers, but... this one is a LOCK STAMP OF APPROVAL!!

Eagles-4/Packers-4/Steelers-4

Risk $600 to Win $500

There ya go people. Follow my lead and you will make green paper, if you do not want to, I have no sympathies for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment