Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I almost forgot to write this entry!

I am in the midst of cooking a giant bird with all the trimmings and remember you degenerates just in time!

Last night, College Basketball was good to us!

We hit with Duke, Sacratomato, and the NHL's defensive prowess.

Portland could've made it an awesome night, but took the foot off the pedal in crunchtime.

Still a $1,040 profit night.

The Bankroll is now at $16,315.

NFL on Thanksgiving..... As American as apple pie!!!


Did I just read this write? Stafford is playing??? On ScoresandOdds.com, it states that FOX said Stafford and Megatron are Probable.

Well, that has thrown a wrench in my plans. I will still go with my instinct though. Stafford cannot last in this game, he will be target practice.

Risk $550 to Win $500 on the Packers -11.5.

I have a friend of mine who is a die hard Raiders fan to the bone, stating to me that he LOVES the Over in the Raiders-Cowboys game.

Well, I like it for different reasons than he does.

He likes it because he thinks Bruce Gradkowski can move that offense against the Cowboys defense.

I like it because Tony Romo is 3-0 and lit up Thanksgivings and because the Raiders Run Defense could not defend me and my grandfather lead blocking for me.

Risk $440 to Win $400 on the Over 40 in the Raiders-Cowboys game.

Call this wager a gut feeling. The Giants cannot stop anyone in the 2nd half and neither can the Broncos. This had the feeling of a defensive battle a month ago, but now, I think both teams are going to go pass happy on the other.

Risk $440 to Win $400 on the Over 42.5.

I am tired of analysts trying to make a case for a potential upset in the Texas-A&M game. Colt Mccoy is going to abuse the Aggie defense. Enough said. And if I lose this bet, the chaos factor in the BCS would be well worth it. *Shrugs*.

Risk $550 to Win $500 on the Longhorns -21.

The Columbus Blue Jackets cannot stop any offense right now. Here is the good thing. Senators Goalie Pascal Leclaire is out for a month. This game should now be a shooting gallery. Rick Nash with the Hat Trick!

Risk $500 to Win $400 on the Over 5.5 @-125.

I was tempted to put in a College BBall game in there for you, but I need to check on my bird.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving, and get those sweatpants on and cram your gullet all day and night long.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment